The library will begin the next stage of our phased reopening, limited in-person browsing, on February 2, 2021. Study space and meeting rooms are not yet open. We are excited to welcome you back in to the library. Browsing hours are Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM-8:30 PM; Friday-Saturday, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sunday, 12:00 PM-5:00 PM.
What will be available:
- (NEW) Limited browsing – Patrons will be asked to keep their browsing to 30 minutes.
- Computer Access – Patrons will be able to use the computers on the first floor of the library for a maximum of 90 minutes per day. Computer area will be at 50% capacity to allow for 6 feet of separation. No reservation required.
- You may continue to take advantage of our curbside pick-up of items.
- Friends of the Library Mini “Self-Service” Bookstore will be located on the first floor of the library.
- Access to copier/scanner, printers, and Fax-24 machine.
What will not be available:
- Meeting Room, study rooms, café and patron seating.
- Toys, play structures, or computers in the youth area.
- Indoor book drop (please return items on your way in).
Here’s what to expect from us:
- Great service delivered from 6 feet away.
- Protective screens at all service points.
- Staff wearing masks, or masks and shields, at all times.
- A building that is cleaned and sanitized each day.
- Hand sanitizer for your use.
- Markings to help you stay a safe distance from others.
- An updated HVAC system with new MERV-13 filters, increased fresh air mix, and high intensity UV light system.
Here’s What We Expect From You:
- You won’t come if you don’t feel well.
- You will mask up correctly – covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- You won’t linger; quickly gather your items and exit the building.
- You will observe all of our Pandemic Reopening Policy.
- You will maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
- You won’t bring food or drink.
We are very happy to welcome you back to our building. Your cooperation with our policies and staff will help us continue to provide and expand in-person services.