Starting school is a momentous time in a child’s life! The first few weeks of school can set the tone for the rest of the school year. Our list of back-to-school picture books is surely going to put your little ones’ minds at ease.
- ABC Mouse – Helps kids aged 2-6 learn to read through phonics, teaches lessons in math, social studies, art, music, and much more.
- Explora for Elementary School– For elementary school libraries. Content from children’s magazines, easy-to-read encyclopedia entries, and images. Students can learn about animals, musicians, fitness, space exploration, and much more.
- Math Game Time-Offers free math games, worksheets, homework help & videos for teachers, parents & children.
- World Book Kids– General reference covering topics in all subject areas. Designed for elementary school learners with easy-to-read content and multimedia. Hundreds of activities, hands-on science projects and experiments, lesson plans, and resources for educators are included. All content is aligned with Michigan Academic Standards.
- Explora for High School– Provides hundreds of popular magazines and reference books for high school libraries. Covers subjects such as art, history, sports, and music. Includes thousands of biographies and primary source documents. Also includes photos, maps, and flags.
- Read It!– Designed for high school students who have a basic foundation in English grammar and reading but need adapted reading material for a variety of subjects. Offers resources to help build background knowledge, conduct research, and improve study skills.
- SAT Preparation- College admissions test preparation and resources.
Click here to explore more resources by subject.