Print from your smartphone, laptop or tablet to one of our library’s Print Release Stations (located in the public computer areas in the Youth and Adult departments). Cost per page: 15¢ for black and white, 50¢ for color. Pay in cash at the release station or add funds to your account via the Print Center.
Print via Web Portal
- Log in to Print Center with your library card and PIN or sign-up for a Guest Account
- Upload documents to be printed
- Go to any library print release station to print
Print via Email
You may also email your documents to the printer:
- email@example.com for black and white prints
- firstname.lastname@example.org for color prints
- Send an email (including any attachments) to one of the addresses above.
- Once the print job has been emailed, go to one of the Print Release Stations to print your job.