Digital Books, Movies, Music, Magazines, and More
- Product reviews and ratings on cars, appliances, electronics and more.
- Offers over 15 MILLION songs to be downloaded. You will find many of the world’s most popular artists, but also a strong retrospective collection going back to the 40s and 50s. Simply download your music (and keep it!). All you need is a valid library card number. Mobile apps available for iOS and Android. New music added daily. Each user gets 5 MP3 downloads per week.
- Hoopla allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. Limited to 5 checkouts per month.
- With a Redford Library card, Redford residents can download and access eBooks and audiobooks using a computer, eBook reader, or compatible mobile device. When setting up the OverDrive or Libby app on a mobile device, search for "Download Destination" to find the Redford Township District Library. Need help? Visit the Getting Started page for videos and step-by-step instructions.
- RBdigital offers full-color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Redford residents may browse the library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- An online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading in a format they'll love. The Tumble Book Library collection may also be viewed in Spanish.
- Access Morningstar financial reports, screening, analyst reports and portfolio screening. Use the Help & Education link to access information about this database and online course modules on investing. If accessing at the library use on-site link.
- Value Line provides investment research on companies, industries, markets and economies. The Library's subscription includes coverage of 1,700 stocks in The Value Line Investment Survey Plus and 1,800 in the The Small and Mid-Cap edition.