Digital Books, Movies, Music, Magazines, and More
- Kanopy is a video streaming service that provides instant access to thousands of critically acclaimed movies, documentaries, and kids favorites. We partner with studios like A24, The Criterion Collection, PBS, and more to bring your library access to thoughtful entertainment. Kanopy is accessible via mobile and tablet apps for iPhone and Android. You can also access Kanopy on your Desktop, and SmartTV apps like Roku, Apple TV, and Fire Stick.
- With a Redford Library card, Redford residents can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle e-reader (U.S. only)! It’s free and easy to get started - to learn more about the Libby app, click here.
- The original, quality journalism of The New York Times helps you make sense of this moment. With a Redford library card, you can access The New York Times in the library, at home, or on the go! Access the database here.
- AnnualReports.com – the leading provider of online annual reports to individual and institutional investors.
- BigCharts is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use investment research Web site, providing access to professional-level research tools such as interactive charts, quotes, industry analysis and intraday stock screeners, as well as market news and commentary. These tools combine with a graphical interface and our intuitive navigation to make your research experience productive, entertaining and fun.
- Access Morningstar financial reports, screening, analyst reports and portfolio screening. Use the Help & Education link to access information about this database and online course modules on investing. If accessing at the library use on-site link.
- Value Line provides investment research on companies, industries, markets and economies. The Library's subscription includes coverage of 1,700 stocks in The Value Line Investment Survey Plus and 1,800 in the The Small and Mid-Cap edition.