Digital Books, Movies, Music, Magazines, and More
- Product reviews and ratings on cars, appliances, electronics and more.
- Experience the joy of making with over 1000 award-winning video classes taught by top designers and artists. Creativebug has more than 1,000 award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
- Over 15 million songs to be streamed and downloaded. Create your own playlists, listen to channels, stream full albums, or simply download your music (and keep it!). Cardholders gets 5 MP3 downloads per week and 3 hours of streaming.
- Hoopla allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. Limited to 10 checkouts per month. We have permanently increased the amount from 5 to 10 checkouts per month.
- With a Redford Library card, Redford residents can download and access eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines using a computer, eBook reader, or compatible mobile device. When setting up the OverDrive or Libby app on a mobile device, search for "Download Destination" to find the Redford Township District Library. Need help? Visit the Getting Started page for videos and step-by-step instructions. Magazines are now available on Overdrive! Enjoy over 3,000 interactive titles in full color for simultaneous use without circulation caps.
- The New York Times database is no longer available through RTDL.
- Genealogy research product that provides access to more than 2 billion names, more than 3,000 databases, primary source documents and images, and a variety of genealogical research features, with new resources added daily. ProQuest is providing temporary remote access to the Ancestry.com database for current subscribing libraries through June 30, 2021. It will continue to be available in-library only after that time.
- Access Morningstar financial reports, screening, analyst reports and portfolio screening. Use the Help & Education link to access information about this database and online course modules on investing. If accessing at the library use on-site link.
- Value Line provides investment research on companies, industries, markets and economies. The Library's subscription includes coverage of 1,700 stocks in The Value Line Investment Survey Plus and 1,800 in the The Small and Mid-Cap edition.