We are excited to announce that, starting on October 1st, we will automatically renew eligible library materials you have checked-out. Automatic Renewal will give you more peace of mind as well as more time with your library books.
Items will not be renewed when:
- The item is on hold for someone else.
- Your card is blocked for any reason.
- You have reached the maximum number of renewals allowed.
- Renewals are not allowed on the material(s) (e.g., Equipment, eBooks).
About auto renewal:
- When your item is automatically renewed, you will see the new due date when you log into your account.
- You will not be notified if your automatic renewal is successful.
- If items cannot be automatically renewed, you will receive a due date reminder by your chosen method (text, email or phone).